Thursday, May 13, 2010

Some additional artwork

It has been a while since I last posted, but here is some additional artwork that I was sent regarding concept sketches. One is a layout sketch for Teran's first encounter with Axile, the immensely strong and friendly Syntar.

The other is an inked version of Teran's encounter with Dothar along the road. I was actually sent two inked versions of the meeting on the road, but I felt that the first one on the right was the better of the two. Here is a copy of the other one for your comment.

1 comment:

  1. Trying to organize this posts so that it looks correct in the browser is really difficult. I am so used to WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) functionality in editing programs that when I don't get what I see, I find it frustrating to go back and redo what I posted to get what I do want to get. (sigh) Okay, I'm done with my little rant now.

    ReplyDelete